niedziela, 2 listopada 2014

WHITE ROOM HOME DECOR INSPIRATIONS

Hi everyone! I used to have lot of blogs and sites but I think it's time for me to get everything together and start something new where I can post things that I like + my own photos. I'm doing some big project which make my dream come true, so that's why I wanted to create this pleace.
Why Am I writing in English? Because it's the best way for me to learn it and move to another level.
So please, enjoy & comment ;)

Today - my firts note ;) Here are some home decor inspirations, Enjoy!
source: pinterest.com

source: apairandasparediy.com

source: thelittledesigncorner.com

source: pinterest.com
source ivethemma.ikea.se
source: sareenstone.com.au
source: bloglovin.com
source: http://lebutiksofie.blogspot.de
source: pinterest.com

4 komentarze: